Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Organizing my Organization

Organizing my Organization — Blue Ink Alchemy

Magpie
I have a terrible time staying organized. My desk is crammed with mail, receipts, train passes, flyers, books unread. Things to be filed sit on top of the filing cabinet, waiting for the mood to strike me to get the pile sorted out and excavate my printer from its tomb of paper products. Even my Magic card collection is a little discombobulated at the moment. I imagine I'm not the only creative mind to run into this problem. It's highly unlikely that I'm the only magpie-like person with creative motivations. For writing, I keep outlines and character write-ups. For coding, I keep folders and backup files of my projects. And to keep everything else straight, I keep a stack of post-it notes handy. Color me curious. What do you folks do to stay organized?
Blue Ink Alchemy

1 comment:

  1. hahahah...i'm not organized at all. my room is a disaster. i'm surprised my dog and i are able to find the bed.

    anyways, i was just checking out your blog because you'd posted on Suzie Townsend's blog and i really liked your 100 word story. (just thought i'd tell you).

    take care!

    ReplyDelete