Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ongoing Progress

Ongoing Progress — Blue Ink Alchemy

Test Pattern
I will be the first to admit that I am a work in progress. The person I am now is not the person I want to be, and I have goals I continue to work and struggle towards. The work is not always clean, and nowhere near as ordered as I would like. Change does not happen overnight. I still have a solid idea of how I want my schedule to look, but I can't flip a switch and make that happen, unfortunately. With a pending cross-country move, loose ends to tie up here, and all sorts of other obligations and diversions, it's been difficult to nail things down and stick with them. More than anything, though, I'm trying not to focus on my failures. I'd much rather spend my time setting up for future success, even if it means my goals aren't being realized as expediently as I would like. I'm simply trying to keep myself honest and moving forward. Not to mention sane. I'm hopeful that, by this time next month, the path forward will be clearer, and something that I have defined for myself. It's never too late to start over, to try again. It's only quitting if you stop trying.
Blue Ink Alchemy

No comments:

Post a Comment